Glass transporters - KS Schulten - KS Robot 400 Offroad
KS Robot 400 Offroad – one all-terrain Offroad
The offroad series is particularly suitable for driving on rough terrain. The offroad models are available in two versions, available for loads of 400 kg or 600 kg. Your front wheel drive and the most deep-treaded tires almost any soil situation.
If you need a lifting and assembling vehicle that is suitable for bad ground conditions then both KS Offroad models are a good choice. The Offroads are especially made for uneven ground on building sites, ballast, gravel and grass.
They are equipped with a front-wheel-drive, expanded all-terrain tires and are available in two constructions for 400 kg and 600 kg bearing loads.
For a secure glass pane handling both KS Robots are equipped with a high-quality two-circuit suction system and two separate vacuum pumps. Four suction plates on the KS Robot 400 Offroad and six suction plates on the KS Robot 600 Offroad allow oneself to adjust quickly to different sizes of plates.
The installation of gas pressure damper for high durability of servo-cylinder and compensate big impacts while driving on uneven ground. The first-class synchronous control can be seen: It causes a lifting of the slices with a constant inclination angle. So you do not need to readjust manually as in conventional systems.
The KS Robot 400 off road with all its strengths:
- Compact, masters impassable grounds
- Construction with front wheel drive and special tires
- Synchronous control provides a lifting at a constant angle of inclination
- Intelligent drive for a soft start
- 900 mm telescopie stroke
- Special swinging system (optional): lift the glass panes from a pallet and swing it up to 90° overhead
- Four suction plates for a secure handling with glass panes
- Vacuum suction unit with two circuits and two separate pumps for a higher security during the installation, incl. vacuum control
- Millimetre precise installation by sideward deviation
- Wheel with nail protection
- High-quality lifting cylinder with 10.000 N force per cylinder
- High-performance battery
- Gas pressure damper for high durability of servo-cylinder and compensate big impacts while driving on uneven ground
- 24 volt socket on the gadget for charging of installation instruments
|Standard||Special turning articulated joint|
|Load capacity||max. 400 kg||max. 400 kg|
|Working height vertical||approx.||approx. 3062 mm|
|Working height horizontal||approx. 3475 mm||approx. 3510 mm|
|Outreach in front of the wheels||approx. 1331 mm||approx. 1502 mm|
|Gadget width||approx. 840 mm||approx. 840 mm|
|Total weight||approx. 840 kg||approx. 840 kg|
|Counter weights||approx. 276 kg||approx. 276 kg|
|Sideward-deviation||+/-50 mm = 100 mm||+/-50 mm = 100 mm|
|Battery-capacity||approx. 8h||approx. 8h|
|High performance battery||2 x 12 V = 24 V||2 x 12 V = 24 V|
|Vacuum suction unit||Automatic 2 circuit suction system with 2 vacuum pumps, 4 suction plates||Automatic 2 circuit suction system with 2 vacuum pumps, 4 suction plates|